Modern Sales Content Management, or SCM, platforms have become table stakes in the world of Sales Enablement.
Sellers need one-stop access where all of their sales content is stored, organized, deployed, and measured. Today’s modern SCM platforms achieve just that, however, they are not the same.
There are 3 prevalent myths that often mislead sales and enablement leads that we will debunk.
- If you store content in one place, sellers will find it and use it
- Formal marketing content is the primary type of content sellers need, to be successful
- Content use by sales is a good measure for content effectiveness.
In reality, all 3 of these statements are untrue, and in this value-packed 30-minute webinar, Allego’s co-founder Mark Magnacca, and Product Marketing leader, Jake Miller, will unravel these myths and explain what actions you can take to get the most from your SCM solution.
- How to achieve true messaging intelligence to maximize content impact
- How to provide sellers with the context they need to use content effectively and with confidence
- How agile content drives sales success and content system adoption.
Hope to see you there!